Sunday, November 9, 2014

CT PTU Tutorial "Let's Give Thanks Collab" Drea's Creations

Supplies Needed

Photo-Editing Software
I use PSP X3 but any version will work.

Kit
"Let's Give Thanks Collab" by Drea's Creations; this is a PTU kit, please DO NOT share.

Tube
"Thanksgiving 2010 Tube" by Keith Garvey; this is a PTU tube, please do NOT share or use without proper license.

Elements
DC_3
DC_14
DC_18
DC_22
DC_23
DC_24
DC_28
DC_31
DC_35
DC_38
DC_39
DC_43
DC_58

Papers
DC_Paper2
DC_Paper12

Mask
WSL_Mask58 (found HERE)

Plugins
Xero - Radiance

Let's get started!

Open up a new canvas (I use 650x650, transparent) and paste DC_58, resize/sharpen if needed.  Open up paper 2, apply your mask and place it on your canvas below the frame layer so just a bit is sticking out from the edges.  After that I opened up my elements and placed them around the frame, resizing and sharpening as needed.  Don't forget to add a dropshadow (I use 2, 2, 75, 6.99, black).  

Next you'll want to add your tube.  On the tube I used plugin Xero-Radiance and added a dropshadow (2, -2, 100, 7, black).  For the setting of Radiance I just pressed random until I got something I liked (it ended up being: 139, 81, 149, 156).  After that you can add your name & copyrights and you're done!

This tutorial was written by Hayleigh (WenchDesignz) on November 9, 2014.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  Please do not claim this tutorial as your own.  Feel free to email me at mbalmerswifetuts@gmail.com if you have an questions!  I love your feedback.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment